Tuesday, January 12, 2016

PJ's 2015 Favs

Hey my people! Before we get into it, I just want to tell you all how proud we are of Penelope! We transitioned her to a toddler bed last week and it's been nothing but a breeze.  She hasn't gotten out of bed in the middle of the night, played with toys during nap time, or roamed the house! Every morning she calls out for me to let me know she's awake and I keep explaining to her that when she wakes up to just come out and find me (I like getting her more than having her come out herself, but when baby is here they'll share a room and I'm thinking yelling out might wake him up). I feel so grateful to have a child who is super obedient in the times that count (aka I'm pregnant and sleep is valuable at this point). I wasn't worried so much about her getting out of bed as I was with her being scared, but she has been excited to sleep in it every day and talks about her new bed affectionately. Now if we could just conquer potty training before her brother comes, we'll be finished with all the big milestones for a while!

But back to the post--this post is the one I intended to write, then add to the last post, and then ultimately ended up being it's own post anyway. Somehow I got to talking to PJ about how I have a blog and it ended up with her telling me that she wanted to write a post. So I said, hey why the heck not? Here it is:

ASDFHGHJKL;'
UY VBUYBGTVT5FREZZ4F                           NMN,NOK7 OGUUIFL


She's nearly two and a half so it's all good if you can't understand what is she is trying to say. So like the good mom I am, I translated. It reads:

"My mom is awesome. She is the greatest thing in the world. She keeps me alive and let's me watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, the highlight of my day, so that makes her awesome. She's my favorite person ever. She is the best mom ever."

Translating from two year old english to regular english is kind of hard so I may of had to change some of her words to help you all have a better idea of what she was really trying to get at. ;)

But in all seriousness, she did want to be a part of the blog, so we collaborated and came up with the idea of writing out PJ's 2015 favorites. I asked her and this is what she had me write:

PJ's 2015 FAVS:


Movies: 
  • Frozen
  • Pocahontas
  • Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs
TV Shows:
  • Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
  • Barney
  • Doc McStuffins
Toys:
  • Playdo
  • Drawing
  • Frozen Matching Game
  • Legos
Color:
  • Pink
Animals:
  • Horses
  • Pandas
  • Lions
Songs:
  • Let it Go
  • Angels We Have Heard on High
  • Jingle Bells
  • Noel
Foods:
  • Candy
  • Cheese
  • Bananas
  • Cheerios
  • Pepperonis
Activities:
  • Playing with friends
  • Going outside
  • Going to Chic-fil-a's (aka mom and dad buy fries to share and let her play at the indoor playground)
Drinks:
  • Hot coco
  • Chocolate milk
  • Milk
People:
  • Dad
  • Uncle Jake
  • Uncle Tyler
  • Papa Justet
  • JoJo (cousin)
  • Conliegh (family friend)
  • Isla (BFF)
  • Baby Brother
And just for fun, her 2015 No-no's:
  • Socks
  • Cherries in a can
  • Parents talking too much (her words. haha!)
  • Diaper rashes
  • When something tastes yucky
I can't over how hilarious some of these answers are. I just love this kid and how funny she is!



No comments:

Post a Comment