Sunday, February 10, 2013

My Pregnancy In Numbers

14w 4d Number of weeks pregnant today 
21 The number of years old I am 
1 1/2 Ounces the baby weighs

3 1/2 Inches is the baby's size
Times I got up to use the bathroom last night
Times I thought about getting up to use the bathroom last night
79 Days since we found out we were pregnant
9 Number of times in a day I think about at least one of the following: Salami, Strawberries, Fruity Candies, Home Made Sausages, Herbal Tea, Coffee (weird???) 
63 Number of days I have felt really sick
Number of pregnancy books I own
63 Number of things I have 'pinned' on Pinterest relating to pregnancy/baby
1 year 7 months 2 weeks and 2 days Days I have been married to my baby daddy. I love you, Jesse!
Countless Number of names that have been thrown around
1 Number of names we have decided on (for a girl)

33 Days Till we find out the sex of our baby
186 Days until Baby Justet makes his/her debut! 

No comments:

Post a Comment