Last week I turned 23! And in honor of my birthday, I thought it might be fun to share 23 really unimportant things about me:
1. Just because I’m Mormon doesn't mean I’m a republican! I actually consider myself an independent.
2. I must have been born in the wrong era because disco music is seriously my favorite.
3. I can’t dance but I love to dance so I dance anyway.
4. I am a major history buff. I especially love learning about the Civil War.
5. My secret long time actor crush is Adam Brody and I don't care what you think!
6. I was technically engaged before Jesse. It was stupid (embarrassingly so). It took me about 2 weeks to realize I was making the biggest mistake of my life! In fact, we told so few people I’m not even sure my parent knew (until now.) Hi Mom! Hi Dad!
7. I love the taste of meat but I have a hard time eating it without thinking about how I’m eating something that was once living.
8. The truth is I really don’t have any desire to have any pets. Ever.
9. We all have flaws...mine is that I don’t really mince words; I’m a straight forward to the point.
10. I love collecting spoons.
11. I am the most decisive person you’ll probably ever meet.
12. I am a super fast reader. I've never timed myself or anything but I've had a lot of people tell me so.
13. I hate driving (and Jesse loves to so it works perfectly.)
14. I am quite possibly a chocolate milk addict.
15. I like to draw house plans when I’m bored.
16. It’s easier to think when doing a Sudoku puzzle.
17. I hate popsicles. I don't like watching people eat them either. Just thinking about biting that wooden stick hurts my teeth.
18. Same with forks. Seriously, my mouth is killing me right now!
19. I don’t really like talking on the phone. I much rather have a text message or for someone to just come over in person.
20. I’m pretty certain I have a very mild form of obsession compulsive disorder when it comes to hot stoves.
21. I wash my hands randomly like every half hour (and yet, somehow I’m always sick.)
22. But maybe that’s because I really hate winter clothes. I love sweaters but I’m not a fan of hats, gloves, and winter jackets.
23. I had an infection in my left eye almost a year ago and I don’t think it ever healed properly. Now it’s super uncomfortable to wear contacts and I can’t open my left eye all the way (thankfully you can only notice if you stare at it forever.)
Bonus: I don't share dairy products. With anyone. Ever. (I mean seriously, who wants to have someone else's spit in their milk!?)
Did any of these surprise you?
Til (till?) next time,