Tuesday, June 3, 2014

The Simple Things

I don't know about you other moms (or parents) but my baby basically never plays with her toys. And so you can probably imagine that I'm thankful that about 90% of Penelope's toys have come from grandparents or my baby showers.

A little over a month ago we bought a convertible car seat that came in a big sized box. I was thinking about the saying "buy a kid a toy and he plays with the box" and wanted to test it out.

Yeah, it's totally true.

Penelope has been obsessed with this box up until the other day when we decided to throw it away (she threw up in it...). So I don't feel bad saying that I am not buying her any toys for a long time.

And besides, it's good for the imagination, right?

Look at this cutie!:








No comments:

Post a Comment